Volunteer Opportunities by Program. Contact Wellspring at 422-6618 to get connected today!
- Daily programming for seniors
- Monday & Wednesday – Friday 9:00am-1:00pm
- Volunteers are needed every day we have programming
- Volunteer duties include: socializing with seniors, playing table games and cards, participating in exercise class, leading seniors to water our raised garden beds, serving lunch and cleaning up after program
- Volunteer needed to accompany the older adults on their monthly outing on the last Tuesday of every month. Times vary depending on the outing. Most outings last 3-4 1/2 hours.
- Open six days each week (Monday – Saturday)
- Volunteers are needed for all Saturday Food Bank hours (9:30am-12:30pm)
- Volunteer duties include: collecting in-take information, gathering food orders and serving our Food Bank participants
- This is a free clothing bank
- Volunteers are needed during Shoppe hours: Mondays (10:00-2:00pm), Tuesday evenings (5:00-7:00pm), Thursdays (noon-2:00pm) and one Saturday each month (9:00am-1:00pm)
- Volunteer duties will include: sorting, displaying and folding clothing, collecting in-take information and providing customer service to participants
- Seven-week summer program for youth aged 4 – 17 with learning opportunities including math, reading and critical thinking as well as dance, music, yoga, art and field trips.
- Begins in June and runs through July with daily programming 9:00am – 1:30pm
- Volunteers must be at least 16 years or older and we require background checks
- Programming is offered Monday – Friday at the Wellspring Center and Monday at Study Elementary
- Volunteers must be at least 18 years or older and we require background checks