Food Bank Wishlist
You can donate securely through PayPal, or you can enter in credit/debit card information by clicking on the Donate Now button. Our Amazon wishlist is another way to contribute! Click the button for more information!
Please contact Melissa Rinehart for more information
Youth Programs Wishlist
Office Supplies Wishlist
Monthly subscriptions are also available!
a gift of:
purchases over 25 lbs of food.
a gift of:
The monthly distribution of food to a family of four through our Food Bank.
a gift of:
One senior’s meals and activities for one month attending the Older Adult Program.
a gift of:
Weekly activities and snacks for students attending our After School Program.
a gift of:
One child’s participation in the 6 week long Wellspring Summer Day Camp.
Types of Information Collected and How It Is Used
Wellspring Interfaith Social Services gathers personal information, such as first and last names, home addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and credit card numbers, only when voluntarily submitted by you. If you make an online donation, personal information will be collected from you to process that donation.
Security of Donor Information
Donor information is stored within a donor management database housed at Wellspring Interfaith Social Services. Access to the database is restricted to personnel with legitimate business need to access or modify the information contained therein.
Sharing of Personal Information
Companies may be engaged by Wellspring Interfaith Social Services to perform a variety of functions, such as assisting with donation collection, providing technical services for our internet sites, etc. Such companies may have access to personal information if needed to perform certain functions. However, these companies may use such personal information only for the purpose of performing that function and may not use it for any other purpose. Wellspring Interfaith Social Services does not sell, transfer or disclose personal information to third parties. Wellspring Interfaith Social Services reserves the right to use or disclose any information as needed to satisfy any law, regulation, or legal request to protect the integrity of the site, to fulfill your requests, or to cooperate in any law enforcement investigation or an investigation on a public safety matter.
You are in control of all personal information you provide to us online. If at any time, you would like to correct the personal information we have about you or if you would like to change your preferences for contacts from us, you can let us know by contacting us at the postal address listed below. To review any personal information, we have about you or to ask us to delete that information or to stop further use of the information, please contact us through the address listed below. If you would like to unsubscribe from our email list, please use the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our newsletter emails or contact us through the postal address listed below. It may take a few weeks to remove you from our email newsletters, if we have one in production when you request to be removed.
Links to Other Sites
We may offer links to sites that are not operated by Wellspring Interfaith Social Services. If you visit one of these linked sites, you should review their privacy and other policies. We are not responsible for the policies and practices of other companies.
Donor Bill of Rights
The Donor Bill of Rights was created by the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP), the Association for Healthcare Philanthropy (AHP), the Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE), and the Giving Institute: Leading Consultants to Non-Profits. It has been endorsed by numerous organizations.
Philanthropy is based on voluntary action for the common good. It is a tradition of giving and sharing that is primary to the quality of life. To assure that philanthropy merits the respect and trust of the general public, and that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in the nonprofit organizations and causes they are asked to support, we declare that all donors have these rights:
1. To be informed of the organization's mission, of the way the organization intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
2. To be informed of the identity of those serving on the organization's governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
3. To have access to the organization's most recent financial statements.
4. To be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
5. To receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition.
6. To be assured that information about their donation is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
7. To expect that all relationships with individuals representing organizations of interest to the donor will be professional in nature.
8. To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization or hired solicitors.
9. To have the opportunity for their names to be deleted from mailing lists that an organization may intend to share.
10. To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.
How to Contact Us
Wellspring Interfaith Social Services Attn: Privacy Department/CEO
1316 Broadway Fort Wayne, IN 46802